Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Causes are sometimes lost so there’s a

Novena to Saint Jude

Saint Jude, I resort to your protection and in my prayer, I offer thee this light which I will burn every Tuesday night. Comfort me in my difficulty, and through they lodging in the house of our Savior, intercede for us in our necessity. I beseech thee to have pity in regard to this favor I ask of you. (Name Favor) that I may be able to overcome as slaying a dragon at my barefeet. (Speak 3 Hail Marys, 3 Our Fathers and 3 Glory Bes).

This novena is said 9 Tuesdays in succession and a copy of this prayer is left in the Church to help another soul in distress and to support devotion to you St. Jude.

This miraculous saint grants everything no matter how difficult and grants it at the termination of 9 Tuesdays.

No comments: